Whatsapp is one of the most popular Apps. There are more than millions of active installs. From this article you will learn How to disable Whatsapp blue ticks? This will help you to hide from a message sender whether you
Also Read : How to Watch Hotstar in USA
How to Block Ads on Youtube
How to Disable Whatsapp Blue ticks?
Blue ticks on WhatsApp indicate whether your message is read by the recipient or not. If you want, you can disable or hide the blue ticks. If you want to know how then go through the steps given below.
Here is what you have to do:
- The first thing you need to do is open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Then click on the three dots at the top right corner of the screen.
- Choose the settings option from the menu.
- Now tap on the options account and then go to privacy.
- Under the Privacy section, you will the option read recipients. Just beside it, you will see a box. All you have to do is disable the box beside the read recipients.
By doing this you will turn off blue ticks on WhatsApp. If you turn off your blue tick, then you won’t be able to see anyone else’s blue ticks. In other words, neither you nor your recipients can see each other’s blue ticks anymore. To enable blue ticks, you need to reverse the entire process mentioned above. The steps are easy and thus, it can be followed by anyone.
In this way you can disable Whatsapp blue ticks