Snag Error is common and to fix it you need to know a proper method. So we decided to first find a proper solution on How to Fix Rats WebGL Hit A Snag Error? and than to write a quality article on How to Fix Rats WebGL Hit A Snag Error?. So just read the below article and you will be able to Fix Rats WebGL Hit A Snag Error?
How to Fix Rats WebGL Hit A Snag Error?
Google chrome is used by almost all of the internet users and while using it, a problem is very common which is Rats WebGL Hit A Snag Error. This is an error which means that the WebGL content is not compatible with the browser of if there is an error on it. This error will continue to flash when the browser tries to access WebGL on any site afterward. This problem can happen to anyone who is using Google Chrome prominently for his works. This is not a big deal and this problem can be corrected as there are some of the solutions to this problem.
Here is the simple guide which can be followed by a user to get rid of this unnecessary problem on google chrome. Rats WebGL hit a Snag is a graphic render error that occurs in the google chrome browser. The error message will occur every time whenever the browser will try to use WebGL. Reloading the website will not correct this problem, so one can follow these simple steps to correct this problem.
Fix by Enabling Hardware Acceleration in Google Chrome
With the help of this solution, one can get rid of this problem as this is one of the most-simplest ways in which you can fix this browser error. In this process, chrome accesses the computer’s GPU whenever it requires rendering WebGL content while surfing the internet. With these easy steps, one can fix this bug.
- Launch the Google Chrome Browser.
- On the top-right corner of the browser, click on the customize and control google chrome button.
- Now click on the settings from the drop-down menu.
- Scroll down the page and click on the AD
- Now simply restart chrome and just tick mark “use hardware acceleration when available”.
- And finally, simply restart chrome, and the problem will be solved.
This method will work effectively and if one is not able to solve the problem by using this method, he can go for the second one which will work and let you get rid of this problem.
Disable WebGL From Chrome Flags
The first method is quite worthy and the problem can be solved by using that, but if it fails to work, then we have another option which will definitely work and one can get the results immediately. There is another way with which the problem of rats WebGL hit a snag can be solved by changing some of the options. User is required to follow some of the steps given below and soon the problem of rats WebGL hit a snag will be sorted out and chrome will start working again in a flawless manner.
- Go to chrome://flags.
- Search for the option WebGL
- If the option is enabled, then disable it by using the drop-down menu.
- And finally, restart your browser.
After following these steps, one will find that the browser has started working properly once again. This method is effective and can be implemented if such an issue occurs.
Reset experimental features to default
This method can be initiated if the above-mentioned methods are not working and one is finding trouble, then this method can be initiated and one can get rid of the problem. In this method, one is supposed to reset the google chrome experimental features so that it can work with default settings. One must be assured that there will be no data loss when he is going to initiate this method to get rid of the problem. Doing this will only reset some of the chrome features which user can access later.
- First of all, go to chrome://flags.
- You will find a reset all to default option on the top-right corner of the window.
- Tap on that button and windows will take a few seconds to process the request.
- After it is done, you will get a relaunch now button on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Click on it to relaunch your google chrome browser and everything will be fixed after that.
Reset Google Chrome setting
This is the common conception of most of the people that the WebGL hit a snag virus and that’s why all these problems are happening but this is not true about this problem. So, the problem should be clearly understood by the user and the above method is supposed to be used when all the other methods are not working. In this method, Chrome is reset all of its settings to default. Following these steps, one can initiate this method.
- The very first thing which should be done is to open the google chrome browser home page.
- You will find a 3 dots menu option from the top right corner of the window.
- Click settings from the drop-down list.
- A new page will be opened with google chrome settings.
- Click on “Advanced”. One can find this by scrolling down.
- Now scroll down to the end of the page and tap on restore settings to their original defaults.
- You can find this option under reset and clean up.
- A pop-up will appear on your screen.
- Click on the Reset settings and wait for the process to finish.
- After this process is finished, open the chrome once again and you will find that your problem has been solved.
This is one of the most effective ways to solve this problem, but only used after all other methods failed to work.
Hence, these were some of the easy methods with the help of which the problem of WebGL can be solved and one can get rid of this constant problem of the chrome. This problem can happen to anybody and there is not any constant reason for this problem. Once this problem will happen, this will cease your work progress on chrome. To continue your work on chrome, one should follow any of the above methods or steps to get rid of the problem of WebGL. The last method should be used only when other methods are not working.
We have shared the multiple ways. All 3 Works well but you can try anyone which you like and get it done fixed. Hope you all enjoyed post of How to Fix Rats WebGL Hit A Snag Error?