We have been writing many articles on Windows. In this article we will explain you How to update drivers in Windows?. You can read our previous articles on windows like How to Take Screenshot in Windows 10 , How to Clear Cache on Windows 10 , How to enable or Disable Fast user Switching for Windows 10
You can update your drivers wither automatically or manually. If you want to know the steps to update them manually, then you are in the right place. We have laid down the steps to safely update your drivers in Windows 10 below.
Also Read : Best Free Reverse Phone Lookup Services
How to Activate iphone Without SIM Card
How to Update Drivers in Windows?
Here is what you have to do:
- At first, you need to open the device manager by pressing both Win+X keys at the same time. Then click on the option device manager.
- In the device manager section, go through the different available categories and find the device that you want to update the driver for. Once you locate the device, you need to right-click on it and then select the option update driver software.
- You will be shown a pop-up window. Out of the two options, you need to select the option Browse my computer for driver software.
- In the next step, select browse and find the location of the driver file that you downloaded.
- Now install the driver by selecting the next option.
It is not easy to update your drivers manually. Even if you follow these steps closely, you can face some complications or the other. In this way you can update drivers in Windows