No Doubt Whatsapp is one of the most Famous App Globally. Many times We delete Some Important messages and later we realise our mistakes. We always need a solution to Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages. So we were finding some solution for it. Finally we got an method to Recover Deleted Whatsapp Messages. Previously We have written article on How to Disable Whatsapp Blue Ticks. Just Read the below article
Also Read : How to Watch Hotstar in USA
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp messages?
There are multiple ways through which you can recover deleted messages on WhatsApp.
Here is what needs to be done:
- Restoring deleted messages on WhatsApp via cloud backup
In case, you have deleted any texts by mistake and want to recover it, then you can find it on your cloud backup. By accessing the cloud backup, you can retrieve your deleted messages.
- The first thing you need to do is uninstall your WhatsApp from your smartphone.
- Now reinstall the app and set it with your phone number.
- While setting the app, you will receive a prompt asking you for permission to restore your messages from cloud backup. For android devices, this backup means Google Drive and for iPhone users it means iCloud. You need to click on the restore button.
- This will restore all the WhatsApp messages that are stored in your cloud backup.
In case, you received or sent the text after your recent cloud backup, then those messages will not be restored. In this way you can Recover Deleted WhatsApp messages